Attorney Gary Finn specializes in all types of Immigration and Nationality cases. With over 20 years of experience in Immigration and Nationality Law, Attorney Finn handles cases from the simplest to the most complex. For more than 15 years, we have been working here in the Coachella Valley and over that time we have successfully defended hundreds of people from removal, obtained legal residence for hundreds more, and have kept many satisfied families together here in the United States. Attorney Finn also handles criminal matters related to immigration problems, such as motions to vacate or expunge criminal convictions.
Recently, in response to the emerging needs of our clients, we have also been assisting homeowners seeking loan modifications, so that they and their families can avoid foreclosure and remain in their homes. We also assist children with special needs obtain appropriate special education services in school, and we have won important victories for noncitizens in immigration court based on the special needs of their United States Citizen children.
We provide the following legal services to our clients:
- Removal Defense
- Motions to Suppress Evidence
- Applications for Cancellation of Removal
- Family Based Immigration
- Employment Based Immigration, including Investor Visas
- Violence Against Women Act ("VAWA") applications for victims of domestic violence
- Lawsuits Against Department of Homeland Security
- Motions to Reopen and Motions to Reconsider
- Asylum and Temporary Protected Status
- Nonimmigrant visas, including "U" visas
- Administrative and Federal Appeals
- Motions to Vacate or Expunge Criminal Convictions
- Special Education Services for Children with Special Needs